Create a publication from template Alla Poghosyan
As a publisher, you can create a publication from scratch, a predesigned template, or a PDF file. Joomag has more than 300 predesigned templates that can save you some time when preparing a publication. Use the following guideline to create a publication using one of our templates:
1. On the My Publications page open the collection where you want to create the publication and click the Create publication button.
2. Click the Create from Template tab.
3. Specify the number of pages you wish to have in the publication.
4. Choose the category of your publication, and then based on the category select from the available templates.
Note: Click Preview to see how the template looks before selecting it.
5. To provide additional details related to the publication creation click More options.
6. Click the Create Publication and Finish button when you’re done.
Your new publication is ready and can be edited! Learn how to edit the content of the publication.Did this answer your question?