Comprehensive metrics on user behavior is critical for shaping future content and providing ROI (Return-On-Investment) to advertisers.
To view the in-depth analytics follow these steps:
1. From My Publications page open the publication you wish and click the Statistics button of your issue.
In this section, you'll be able to view the Daily Views, Readers, Pageviews and the Average Session Duration of your publication.
For checking the Daily Views:
2. Click the Daily Views tab to check the views your publication gets per day.
To check the Readers:
3. Click the Readers tab to check the number of daily readers that have had at least one session within the selected date range, this option includes both new and returning readers.
To check the Pageviews:
4. Click the Pageviews tab and check the total number of views of the pages of your publication.
For checking the Average Session Duration:
5. Click the Avg. Session Duration tab. A session is the period of time a reader is actively engaged with your publication.
Learn how to download statistics report.
Note: with the recent changes, Joomag has introduced much more Advanced Analytics, that is available with our new Grow, Scale and Enterprise plans.
Joomag Blog: To improve what you've done you have to measure. Joomag's real-time analytics let you do that.Did this answer your question?