With Joomag's new analytics, you receive detailed statistics on your Audience, Content, Reader Behavior, and Acquisition. This article provides you with the information available in the Content Overview section.
Note: This feature is available with the Grow, Scale, and Enterprise plans.
To see the Content Overview section follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Analytics on the left sidebar.
2. In the Content drop-down menu, select the Overview section.
3. Proceed to the main filters.
Select the publication or collection for which you wish to see the content overview.
Specify the date range to filter the data. You'll see the last seven days' range by default. Click the date and choose the day you need.
Tables can't be imported directly. Please insert an image of your table which can be found here.
Note: If you want to check the analytics for a specific reader from your CRM you can also enter his email address in the Reader field.
4. The chart below introduces the number of viewed pages. Repeated views of a single page are counted. Each dot represents a day. Hold the pointer over the dots to see how many pages are viewed from your publication on that specific day. Use the buttons Week/Month to view the number of viewed pages for a broader period.
5. You can also change the type of pageviews.
Pageviews: Number of viewed pages. Repeated views of a single page are counted.
Unique Pageviews: Number of unique page views.
Avg. Spent Time per Publication: The average time spent on reading a publication.
6. Lastly, analyze the numbers of pageviews, unique pageviews, readers, average time spent per reader, per publication, and bounce rate.
Pageviews: Total number of publication pages viewed during the selected date range. Repeated views of a single page are counted.
Unique Pageviews: Total number of unique page views.
Readers: Total number of readers who have at least one session during the selected date range.
Avg. Time Spent per Reader per Publication: The average length of viewing a publication per reader. It shows in the following format hh:mm:ss
Bounce Rate: The percentage of single-page readers in which there was no interaction with the page. A bounced reader has a total activity duration of fewer than 10 seconds.
Now you understand all the information in Content Overview! Proceed to the other sections to get the maximum of your analytics.
Learn more about our new analytics.Did this answer your question?