Important: You should already have a registered and activated domain with GoDaddy.
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account, and go to the My Domains section.
2. Click on the domain name to open the Domain Settings.
3. Under the Additional Settings section, click Manage DNS.
4. Select A record from the list and edit it.
5. Enter Joomag's IP address in the Point to field to link your domain name to Joomag.
You should now have A record pointing to the following IP address 126.96.36.199
6. Find the CNAME and click Edit button
7. Enter domains.joomag.com in the Value field and click Save button