If you wish to customize the look of the embedded collection, follow the steps below:
1. On the My Publications page, open the collection you wish. In the Actions drop-down menu, select Embed collection.
2. Click the Customize button to open the settings.
3. You can customize the following settings:
Size: Choose one of the predefined sizes or enter the size you want. You can also select the Fit to area option that will automatically fit the publication in your window.
Page: Edit the following settings related to the page:
Pick a premade theme: Select a background color for your page from already available themes or click Create theme to create one manually.
Background settings: Choose any of the following background options:
4. Once you are done, click generate code.
5. Copy the provided code, and then paste it on your website.
6. If you wish to download an HTML file with the embedded publication, click the Download button and upload the downloaded HTML file to your server.