As a publisher, you can create a publication from scratch, a predesigned template, or a PDF file. Joomag has more than 300 predesigned templates that can save you some time when preparing a publication. Use the following guideline to create a catalog using our templates:
1. On the My Publications page open the collection where you want to create the publication and click the Create publication button.
2. Click the Create from Template button.
3. Choose the Catalog from the category list and then select from the available catalog templates.
Note: Click Preview to see how the template looks before selecting it.
4. Enter the number of pages you are planning to have.
5. To provide additional details related to the publication creation click More options.
6. Click the Create Publication and Finish button when you’re done.
Joomag blog: Find some tips about digital catalogs: Minimalist design, maximum impact on our blog.