With the recent changes, Joomag has introduced much more advanced analytics.
You can view and export four main sections of the Analytics: Audience, Content, Behavior, and Acquisition both as PDF or Excel files.
To export your analytics follow the steps below:
1. Go to Analytics from the left sidebar.
2. Choose the metric that you want to export.
3. Specify the criteria which you are interested in from the dropdown menu.
4. Proceed to the main filters.
First, choose the desired publication, collection or multiple collections you need
Now, specify the date range to filter the data. You'll see the last seven days' range by default, simply click the date and choose whatever day you need.
5. Specify whether you want to see Analytics by Day, Week, or Month.
6. Click the Export button and choose the file format.
Exporting PDF file
Tip: if you want to download the analytics you can change destination and click the Save button.
Exporting the Excel file
That's it! Export your Analytics and enjoy it also in the printed version.