With Joomag's new analytics you can view your readers' activity and analyze their geolocation. Here's how to do that:
Note: This feature is available with our new Grow, Scale, and Enterprise plans.
1. Navigate to Analytics on the left sidebar.
2. Use the dropdown menu on the right and select Geo. The Overview section is displayed by default.
3. Proceed to the main filters.
First, insert the publication name for which you wish to see the geo analytics.
Now, specify the date range to filter the data. You'll see the last seven days' range by default, simply click the date and choose whatever day you need.
4. On the map below hover over the highlighted areas to see the exact number of readers accessed from that place.
5. Scroll down and choose the Primary Dimension: Country, City, or Continent where the reader registered from.
6. Proceed to the Secondary Dimension if needed.
Note: Secondary dimension is an additional piece of information added to the reports in a new column
These are as follows:
Country: Reader registered in this country.
City: Reader registered with this city.
Continent: Reader registered in this continent.
Device Category: Device type, namely Desktop, Mobile or Tablet.
Mobile Device Branding: Device manufacturer or branded name such as Samsung, HTC, Verizon, etc.
Mobile Device Info: The exact model name of the device.
Mobile Device Marketing Name: The marketing name for this device, if there is any, e.g. Pearl (Blackberry)
Mobile Device Model: Device model, e.g. Nexus S
Browser: The browser used by readers to view the publication.
7. When the dimensions are set, you'll review the stats according to the following:
Readers: The number of readers who had at least one session within the specified time range.
New Readers: These readers were created during the specified period and viewed your publication for the first time.
Page/Reader: This metric shows the average number of pages viewed by a reader. Repeated views of a single page are counted as well.
Avg. Time Spent per Reader: This is the average session duration per reader in hh:mm:ss.
Now you know how to view your readers' geolocation. Proceed to the other sections to get the maximum of your analytics!