Whenever you create a publication you can always edit and replace some specific pages. To replace pages of your publication with a PDF file follow these steps:
1. Click the Edit Settings button of the issue you wish.
2. Go to the PAGES tab and select the pages you want to replace. Then click the Delete button
3. After deleting the pages, upload the PDF by holding the pointer over the green bubble icon where you want to add the PDF file and click the Add Page(s) from PDF button.
Note: It is possible to add one PDF page at a time. If you are planning to add multiple pages it is recommended to combine those pages using third-party program and upload it to Joomag as a total file.
4. Drag the PDF file to the designated place or browse it. Click the Add PDF when it's fully loaded.
5. The recently uploaded pages will appear in a green page container. Click the Save and Close when you're done.