Country privacy is a great feature that enables you to set up the countries where you want or do not want your publication to be available.
Note: This feature is only available with the Enterprise Plan.
You can arrange privacy settings both for a collection and for a specific publication.
To set up the country privacy for a collection follow these steps:
1. Go to My publications and choose the collection you want to set up.
2. Click the Actions button and choose the Default settings tab.
3. Scroll down the Privacy Settings tab and activate country privacy settings.
4. If there are countries you wish to grant access to, click the Allow button and type in the country name in the text box.
If there are countries you wish to prohibit access to, click the Deny button and type in the country name in the text box.
Note: You need to type in the first two letters of the country name and the system will generate matching variants.
5. The settings will automatically apply to the new publications that you add to this collection. Click Apply the privacy settings to all existing publications if you want the settings to apply to the publications already existing in your folder.
6. Check the privacy settings that you have set one more time and click Apply to all publications button to confirm.
7. Click Save and Close and you're done!
Learn how to apply the country privacy settings to a specific publication.