When working on email templates, you may need text boxes to separate your text from other content blocks visually.
Note: The main difference between Text and Text Box is that the latter has borders and gray color in the background.
To add a Text Box to your email template, follow these steps:
1. Drag the Text Box to the place you wish.
2. At the automatically opened Text Editor Panel on the right side of the page, you can add a text and edit it by:
changing the style, size, alignment of the text,
inserting a numbered or bulleted list.
Text box also allows you to insert links, images, tables, lines, etc.
Note: The Auto save function saves your work every 20 seconds and this action cannot be undone.
3. Click the Save & Close button when you're done.
Edit, Clone, Remove
Any content block inserted from the Email Editor toolbar has three icons:
1. Click Edit to change something in the settings of the selected content block.
2. Click Clone to make a copy of a content block you have created.
3. Click Remove to delete the content block you no longer need.
Learn more about the tools of the Email template editor.