On Joomag you can add PDF files to already created publications. Here's how to do that.
Note: You are supposed to be logged in to Joomag and be on the Joomag dashboard page.
1. Click the Edit Settings button on the publication you want to add pages.
2. Click the PAGES tab. Here you will be able to see all the pages of your issue.
3. Hold the pointer over the green bubble icon where you wish to add the PDF file and click the Add Page(s) from PDF button.
4. Click browse and select the required file from your device or drag it directly to the designated place.
5. Click the Add PDF button when the file is uploaded.
Important: The size limit for a single upload is 200 MB.
6. The recently uploaded page(s) will appear in a green page container.
Make sure to click Save and Close.