The Image + Caption content block allows you to add an image with a caption to your email template. In this case, the caption will be placed on the right side of the image.
To add and Image+Caption follow these steps:
1. Find the Image + Caption among other content blocks.
2. Drag and drop the Image + Caption content block wherever you wish.
3. The Settings Panel will expand automatically. Click the Browse button.
4. There will be two options: either you haven't added any pictures yet or you already have pictures in your library.
Note: The library of the Email Editor is not the same as the My Library of the Publication Editor. The files you have uploaded in My Library will not be available in the library of the Email Editor, so, first of all, you need to upload the image you wish and then place it in the content block of your e-mail Template.
If you don't have pictures in your library click the Upload button and add the images you'd like.
When you already have pictures in the library select the image you wish and click Choose or just double click the picture you wish to add.
5. Add the information you wish in the Text Editor Panel. You may change the style, size, alignment of the text, insert numbered or bulleted list and also you may insert links, tables, lines, etc.
6. Make sure to Save & Close once you're done.
Here's how the Image+Caption will look.
Edit, Clone, Remove
Any content block inserted from the Email Editor toolbar has three icons:
1. Click the Edit button whenever you want to change something in the selected content block settings.
2. Click the Clone button when you want to make a copy of a content block you have created.
3. Click the Remove button when you want to delete the content block you no longer need.
Learn more about other tools of the Email template editor.